2021 NYSSO STAR PROGRAM
Division C Test Passwords PRACTICE SESSION
A & P
Sounds of Music
Division B Test Passwords PRACTICE SESSION
A & P
Reach for the Stars
September 1st: Registration is now open.
More about the 2021 Tournament Events.
Regional and State
STAR Program Schedules.
More about NYSSO's Policies & Procedures.
January 20, 2021:
- Ornithology - Division B and Division C
Please go to the Events & FAQ's page for more information regarding the State and National Bird Lists that will be used for the Regional and State Tournaments.
January 13, 2021:
- Please Note - Division B and Division C
Updated versions of the Team Guidelines have been posted and have replaced the older versions. Team Coaches should make sure that their students have these updated versions.
November 19, 2020:
- Road Scholar - Division B
The AAA map that is needed for the Regional tournament is AAA Idaho-Montana.
November 4, 2020:
- Check out our Media Page.
Thank you Townsend Harris High School Science Olympiad. The team created the videos over their summer. They wanted to inspire and energize the incoming students.
September 23, 2020:
- As is the case every year, for the purposes of determining the number of State Tournament Invitations and the number medal/trophy places that will be awarded for each Regional Tournament, the Registration Deadline is December 31, 2020. However, Teams are still able to Register to compete in their Regional Tournament, up to and including January 24, 2021.
September 1, 2020:
- Registration is now open. Please go to the Registration Page and follow the steps to register your team.
August 26, 2020:
- The Rules Manuals for the 2021 Season will be released as a free download in the Science Olympiad Store on Tuesday, September 8th.
August 17, 2020:
- NYSSO is pleased to announce the Regional & State STAR Program for the 2021 Tournament Season.
- The STAR Program (Science Tournaments Accessed Remotely) is a version of the National Science Olympiad’s Mini SO Format, but specifically purposed for the New York State Science Olympiad Tournament experience.